Monday, April 11, 2011

Following Bill Reed with a Minor Detour

When I pitched the idea of following Bill Reed from University Events, I did not realize how active it would be for only 7 hours.  Not only did I realize how much can occur before 9am on a Saturday, but I never expected to be raising the scoreboard or driving a golf cart.

Thanks to Bill Reed, Perry, Billy, and Michael Minor for letting me follow them around for the morning!

Here's the video of me raising the Scoreboard!




View Doin' Work: University Events in a larger map
(The map starts at the Chiles Center and Finally ends at university events.) The Descriptions make it easier to read.
The path(because it is hard to tell): Chiles Center, University Events, Chiles Center floor, Chiles Center Mezzanine (2nd floor), BC 12, Detour: BC 163, Mago Hunt, 3rd Floor Franz, Commons, BC 12, Mago, Chiles for Meeting, Hall of Fame Room, Mehling Ballroom, BC Auditorium, BC 12, Commons, Commons Boardroom, St. Mary's Murphy Conference Room, BC Auditorium, Mago, Chiles Center Marketing for soccer, Events, outside Chiles to get golf cart, events.

No comments:

Post a Comment